Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use for DBanta Scholarship Blog
Effective Date: 23/05/2023
Welcome to DBanta Scholarship Blog (“DBanta,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the DBanta Scholarship Blog website (the “Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as any additional guidelines, policies, or rules that may be posted on the Website.
- Eligibility You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website. If you are under 18 years old, you may only use the Website under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- User Content a. By submitting or posting any content on the Website, including but not limited to articles, comments, or other materials (collectively, “User Content”), you grant DBanta a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such User Content in any media now known or hereafter developed, without any compensation to you. b. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the User Content and to grant the rights granted herein.
- Intellectual Property a. All intellectual property rights in the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, software, and other content, are owned by DBanta or its licensors. b. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, publicly display, or otherwise exploit any content from the Website unless expressly permitted by DBanta.
- Disclaimer of Warranties a. The Website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. b. DBanta does not warrant that the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, secure, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability a. DBanta and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, or licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from your use of or inability to use the Website. b. DBanta’s total liability to you for any claims arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the Website shall not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Website.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold DBanta and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, or licensors harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Third-Party Websites The Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by DBanta. DBanta does not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites.
- Modifications to Terms and Conditions