General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) page for DBANTA.
Effective Date: 01/06/2023
- Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us. This may include your name, email address, contact information, and any other information you choose to provide.
1.2 Non-Personal Information
We may collect non-personal information automatically as you interact with our website. This may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and other technical information.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide and improve our services
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To send you newsletters, updates, and promotional materials
- To analyze trends and improve the user experience on our website
- To protect the security and integrity of our website
- To comply with legal obligations
- How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent: We may share your information with third parties if you have given us consent to do so.
- Service providers: We may engage third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, such as website hosting, analytics, and marketing. These service providers may have access to your information as necessary to perform their functions but are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
- Legal requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., law enforcement agencies).
- Business transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Data Security
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals in this age group. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete it promptly.
- Your Rights
- Contact Us